Reasons as to why machines are not eligible for macOS 11.2 Big Sur update, are:
- You do not have enough free hard disk space.
– If upgrading from macOS Sierra or later, macOS Big Sur requires 35.5GB of space to upgrade.
– If upgrading from an earlier release, macOS Big Sur requires up to 44.5GB of space to upgrade.
- Your Mac is not eligible because of its age.
– To check compatibility with your Mac, visit:
- Not have enough RAM memory on your Mac.
– Minimum of 4GB is required.
If you require help with the upgrade, get in touch 🙂